Headquarters for 50th Reunion
Welcome to the headquarters for the extravaganza of the 50th Reunion.
If you haven't yet, you should pre-register! There is no commitment, and it will help us with the planning for this reunion and for ones in the future. Go here for more info.
All Encompassing Schedule
Date: The 50th Reunion is scheduled on the weekend of awesomeness that is Homecoming 2013 (October 17-20).
Tentative Weekend Schedule
As time goes on (and as we get more furniture and knick nacks), this schedule will flesh out with times and locations. Oh, and other useful information like official registration and pricing.
- - Check in with the Alumni Association for that other thing (your class reunion).
- - Small organized social events like maybe broom-ball, board games, or poker.
- - Pre-field rehearsal: Start letting us know you arrived! (And collect swag)
- - Field Rehearsal: You know the drill.
- - Bandquet: A dinner of celebration at the Decathalon Club in Santa Clara. More information regarding pricing, transport, themes, and awards to come very soon. But know that this is a night of awesomeness.
- - GAME DAY: The schedule of the day depends on the timing of the football game, which the PAC-12 has reserved the right to change up until whenever they goddamn well feel like it. Rest assured that there will be B&Appropriately-Timed-Meal, field rehearsal, a football game, and a tailgate. Various game plans for each possible kickoff time will soon follow.
- - Mini-Reunions: Mini half-decade reunions around town with the early halves in the morning and later halves in the afternoon. More details to come soon.
Pre-registration and Media!
Now that we got your interest piqued, you should totally check out this survey and fill it out for us. Now, it's not a commitment or anything - this survey just helps us in the Reunion Planning Committee to approximate some numbers. Official registration will open later. BUT it'll get you a free awesome pin for your hat (so that everyone will know come Reunion that you are awesome as well) and provide you with a username and password (via email at a later date) to get a hold of awesome media like chartz for the Reunion Folder, Dollie dance videos, audio files of the music who learn by listening, and a schedule of Alumni rehearsals this Spring, Summer, and Fall!
Click here for the pre-registration survey!
Now this part is a bit still under-construction (and you probably don't have the password yet, sorry!)...
Media Package #1
Chartz: [Hail] [ARN] [Everybody's] [Knights]
Dance Videos: Coming soon!
Audio: Coming soon!